Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Cichlids (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/cichlids/)
-   -   Discus in the store (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/cichlids/discus-store-53332/)

Kwtblack 10-09-2010 02:20 PM

Discus in the store

Woha they were so beautiful i wish if i could by the snow white one , but i don't have place for him
anyway they still beautiful with sweet colors i will leave with the video that i captured today while i am in the store :-D

kitten_penang 10-09-2010 10:48 PM

are those expensive there?

aunt kymmie 10-09-2010 11:25 PM

Some of those Discus are really nice. Some of them also have some pretty clamped fins. :(
I also love the Snow Whites, I like them so much I had to have one for myself. :-)

Kwtblack 10-10-2010 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aunt kymmie (Post 489462)
Some of those Discus are really nice. Some of them also have some pretty clamped fins. :(
I also love the Snow Whites, I like them so much I had to have one for myself. :smile:

me 2and about clamped fins you mean on the left aquarium one they sell them for cheap price poor guys
there was another store with new discus he brought , i should record a video you you will like the colors they were so colorful but they so expansive the price blow minds once i heard him talking to costumer and it was 159$ usd

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten_penang (Post 489437)
are those expensive there?

these guys ant that big i mean they ant adult size so they kind expansive
red and white is the most expansive one and snow white too
i didn't ask the dealer for the price but i believe its

53$ to 88$ USD
and they guys i have are young so they kind cheap the most expansive one i have is 15$

Kwtblack 10-10-2010 01:30 AM

there something wrong with the video don't they look like all discus were bored ? the both middle tank and left tank , just the up tank they look so happy even they were looking at the camera ?

kitten_penang 10-10-2010 01:50 AM

the white don't look very young. it looks like 5-6 inches in the video am i correct? high quality discus are always expensive lol some here cost a few thousand.

Kwtblack 10-10-2010 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten_penang (Post 489506)
the white don't look very young. it looks like 5-6 inches in the video am i correct? high quality discus are always expensive lol some here cost a few thousand.

i am not sure The video makes them larger :|

kitten_penang 10-10-2010 03:14 AM

were they as large as your palm?

Kwtblack 10-10-2010 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten_penang (Post 489536)
were they as large as your palm?

like this size as i think :|

kitten_penang 10-10-2010 09:09 AM

yup those are adults and they are way more expensive then juveniles especially if they are a breeding pair