Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/)
-   -   Embarrassing stories (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/embarrassing-stories-53104/)

iamgray 10-05-2010 11:40 PM

Embarrassing stories

Ok. The most embarrassing thing in my LIFE happened today. Luckily I am a self confident adult and can laugh about these things... but oh man.

So. This morning at around 5:30am, my boyfriend (Bryan) got up to have a smoke, and didn't come back to bed. I woke up an hour later to get ready for work, and he had fallen asleep on the couch after his smoke. So, I go about getting ready, go have a shower (with the door open)... Get out of the shower, dry off, and walk out of the bathroom with nothing on but a towel (on my hair). Go into the spare room to get some clothes... flip on the lights, and Bryan is now sleeping in there. So I say "what are you doing in here?" He mumbles something sleepily, and kinda starts to roll over. So I say "what? how come you're sleeping in here?" He rolls all the way over and looks up at me... except... IT'S NOT BRYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

we had gone our for supper/drinks last night, and I left just as a couple of his buddies showed up because I had to go home and study for midterms. They left the bar and one of the buddies came in to have beers and play video games with bryan (which I knew last night),had too much to drink and crashed in the spare room (which i found out this morning.... GRRRRRRRRRR!) He's got the exact same colour of hair, and the same haircut as Bryan... I seriously thought Bryan had for some reason gotten up off the couch and went to sleep in the other room.

Luckily, the buddy never woke up fully enough to register what was happening, and tells Bryan he has no recollection what happened... but man oh man, was that embarrassing.

I dare any of you to tell me something that happened to you today that was more embarrassing than that!! :oops:

Edit: I hope this story wasn't too off colour... it was just so ridiculous that I had to share it!!

aunt kymmie 10-06-2010 12:52 AM

Funny! I have one to top that but I will have to PM it to you. Not exactly public forum fodder. :lol:

Romad 10-06-2010 04:53 AM

Oh man :oops: That is too funny.

I think the only 1 I can share publicly would be the time me and my friends took a bus ride to NYC. I was in the tiny bathroom at the back of the bus when we hit a gigantic pothole. We hit it so hard that I came flying through the door headfirst and landed in the aisle. Luckily only the top half of my body was in the aisle bc it would have been MUCH more embarrasing otherwise (for obvious reasons).

We had to pull over to replace the tire because the impact was so bad that the rim was bent. I had a nice lump on my head for a few days after that. Needless to say we laughed about it for months.

1077 10-06-2010 05:18 AM

Mom always said to wear clean underwear, "You never know" Have not worn underware since I was in grade school but after a Heart attack four years ago,, I wished I did.
Upon hauling me off the ambulance and rushing me to Cath lab where several nurses were waiting along with the doc, they cut my jeans away from my body and lot's of giggles were heard much to my dismay.
My only regret was that it was so cold in the room (bacteria), that I was not in proper form so to speak.:oops:

kitten_penang 10-06-2010 05:28 AM

i have and embarrassing story that happened to me recently.i went to thailand with my husband and a few of his business associates. we as in me,my hubby and his worker went for a thai massage. guess what. in the middle of my massage his buisness associate walked in on me topless while in my massage session

aunt kymmie 10-06-2010 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1077 (Post 486966)
Mom always said to wear clean underwear, "You never know" Have not worn underware since I was in grade school but after a Heart attack four years ago,, I wished I did.
Upon hauling me off the ambulance and rushing me to Cath lab where several nurses were waiting along with the doc, they cut my jeans away from my body and lot's of giggles were heard much to my dismay.
My only regret was that it was so cold in the room (bacteria), that I was not in proper form so to speak.:oops:

ROTFLMAO!! Mothers know best. I hope this was a story you shared with her. :-)

aunt kymmie 10-06-2010 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romad (Post 486958)
Oh man :oops: That is too funny.

I think the only 1 I can share publicly would be the time me and my friends took a bus ride to NYC. I was in the tiny bathroom at the back of the bus when we hit a gigantic pothole. We hit it so hard that I came flying through the door headfirst and landed in the aisle. Luckily only the top half of my body was in the aisle bc it would have been MUCH more embarrasing otherwise (for obvious reasons).

We had to pull over to replace the tire because the impact was so bad that the rim was bent. I had a nice lump on my head for a few days after that. Needless to say we laughed about it for months.

LOL, and to think I thought that only happened in movies. I'm sorry, I can picture you in the aisle scrabbling to get your pants up and it makes me guffaw. :lol:

Romad 10-06-2010 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aunt kymmie (Post 487059)
LOL, and to think I thought that only happened in movies. I'm sorry, I can picture you in the aisle scrabbling to get your pants up and it makes me guffaw. :lol:

Oh there was plenty of guffawing going on. Myself included :)

Blaxicanlatino 10-06-2010 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1077 (Post 486966)

XD PAHHHHH i just understood that last part XD LOL XD it happens to the best of us XD

iamgray 10-06-2010 10:27 PM

K kymmie... still waiting for the pm. :D

Those are all some pretty good embarrassing stories... makes me feel a bit better about mine haha.