Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/)
-   -   Yet another injury :( (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/yet-another-injury-52713/)

aunt kymmie 09-30-2010 03:08 PM

Yet another injury :(

2 Attachment(s)
If someone can guess what this latest injury to my body is (done while surfing) I will send you a gift certificate. ;-)

LisaC144 09-30-2010 03:12 PM

How much of a gift certificate are we talking about?

If I had to guess, I'm going to say you stepped on something sharp that possibly got under the skin, but it didn't actually puncture deep enough to bleed. The slight cut might have healed, but whatever got under there caused inflammation and redness. how long ago did this happen? Don't your "Fish Doc" skills work on ....is that an elbow or knee?? ;-)

britnyjackson 09-30-2010 03:12 PM

Dang girl!! OUCH!! I guess......you we're chased by ferocious sharks and thrown into rocks to escape the shark. Then a sexy lifeguard came out to sea to rescue you. How's that? was I close? haha

LisaC144 09-30-2010 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by britnyjackson (Post 482811)
Dang girl!! OUCH!! I guess......you we're chased by ferocious sharks and thrown into rocks to escape the shark. Then a sexy lifeguard came out to sea to rescue you. How's that? was I close? haha

Or that ;-)

aunt kymmie 09-30-2010 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by britnyjackson (Post 482811)

Britny- No, not close at all. Sexy lifeguards? I've never seen one! Where I surf there are no lifeguards. :-(

Lisa- No, you are wrong. And that's not a foot you are looking at. That's the only hint I'm going to give you. ;-)

britnyjackson 09-30-2010 03:16 PM

it's your elbow.....

britnyjackson 09-30-2010 03:17 PM

and you got stung by something....

LisaC144 09-30-2010 03:17 PM

After I looked at it, I changed my post because otherwise that would be one freaky looking foot. I change my answer to an elbow or knee.

LisaC144 09-30-2010 03:18 PM

A jelly fish?

I am reluctant to offer any more of my expertise until I know the value of this gift certificate.

aunt kymmie 09-30-2010 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaC144 (Post 482819)
A jelly fish?

I am reluctant to offer any more of my expertise until I know the value of this gift certificate.

The gift certificate has the value of one Dension Barb.
Yes, it's an elbow, and no it's not a jelly fish sting, or any other type of sting. (This is fun, lol)