Tropical Fish Keeping banner

Endler Fry,

7K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  thefishboy 
#1 ·
So i have set up my planted tank and bought 3 endlers for them, in a matter of days I have endler fry. This is exciting to me its the first fry that I have successfully had born in any of my tanks :D Working on taking pictures but they're so little its hard

#5 ·
Yup those are the plants, and I have the java moss tied to the driftwood, hoping it grabs on soon. They came out that big, pretty much to big for the adults to eat which is sorta nice. I think I lost some of the fry to the filter as I was at class when the birthing happened and wasn't expecting little ones this soon

#12 ·
aww i like you tank and the fish .....im getting some endlers next week .....gona get 3 male 7 female

do the parent eat the fry???

:)

#13 ·
its very rare to see endlers in pet shops in UK so im happy to be getting some :):):):):):):)

#15 ·
im thinking of maybe selling my platy and molly and atempting to breed the endlers :):):)

#19 ·
I personally don't use a filter but if you wanted to use one in a fry tank you would A) need to make sure the flow isn't to high and B) make sure the intake is well covered so they don't go up it.

In other news my second female just dropped at least 15 fry, maybe more. I'm going to have to start selling them soon at the rate they are popping them out

#20 ·
wow that a lot for an endler :) good luck with them :)

and its ok for me if mine breed because i work in a GOOD pet shop and would get a good price for them :):):)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.