Tropical Fish Keeping banner

Back from my trip:)

2K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  kattty 
#1 ·
So..after the weekend I'm finally back..fish survived the day in a bag and 6 hour drive home the next morning..(Not my ideal plan) but..hopefully it'll work..I'm going to wait the full 48 hours to see for sure..fingers crossed

They had a pretty decent selection, I even found a "teacup" stingray for sale...90 bucks!..I just couldn't do it from all my pre-existing research and how unfair and unliekly it would survive the trip..(Even though in a few months I'll have a 400 gallon) I just really couldn't haha...AHH

So I just settled for a few items that probably aren't as"rare"..but I couldn't even get them here so..I figured, why not:)

1:farlowella
1: reed fish
1:pike cichlid
1:ctenopoha-elopard

They all seem to being faring well in the different tanks I placed them in so..I'm hoping haha I think they're VERY cute:)

#2 ·
you made it.how was the trip?? i kinda remember someone promised pics lol get some rest i know your tired and so are the fish.

#3 ·
Yeah I REALLY gotta get on the picture taking wagon...it just seems that everytime i take a picture of my tank it looks awful lol..(N)

but all fish ate within 4 hours of arriving home ..woke up this morning and everybody seems comfortable..:)

#6 ·
thats means their ok and it will give you some time to rest as well =)

#9 ·
havent seen those here i bet they are a welcome sight in any aquarium.ask bryon if you run into any problems with them.i think he's spawned a few weeks back

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.