hi every one
some of my new discus have a problem
their tails are damaged and it's like a mouse bite and the disease is going to body.
what should I do?
We'll need more details about your situation.:)
1. What are your water parameters? Ammonia, nitrites, nitrates and pH are important.
2. What is the size of your tank?
3. What are the occupants of your tank?
4. How do you maintain your tank?
5. How many discus do you have right now?
6. When did you buy the discus?
7. What size are they now?
8. Pictures of them.
It cannot be clearly specify what exactly is happening otherwise we would just assume that their fins were nipped and finrot developed.
thank you but it makes no deference now :(
I'm sorry to hear that.
thank you for your sympathy :(
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.