Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/)
-   -   our forum is just like a large fish tank (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/our-forum-just-like-large-fish-48343/)

kitten_penang 07-30-2010 07:56 PM

our forum is just like a large fish tank

i was reading posts and i realized that this forum has all the attributes and likeness to a large community fish tank where we have the fighters, the schooling fish the nippers the aggressors the browsers and the loners. we all know nipping and ganging up isn't what we want in a tank let it be for a good reason or not. we all love tiger barbs but we also feel sorry for the misinformed angelfish that walks into their territory. so please let this be a fish tank be full of lovely healthy fish that live in harmony please.

OscarLoverJim 07-30-2010 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten_penang (Post 436068)
i was reading posts and i realized that this forum has all the attributes and likeness to a large community fish tank where we have the fighters, the schooling fish the nippers the aggressors the browsers and the loners. we all know nipping and ganging up isn't what we want in a tank let it be for a good reason or not. we all love tiger barbs but we also feel sorry for the misinformed angelfish that walks into their territory. so please let this be a fish tank be full of lovely healthy fish that live in harmony please.

Nature is only harmonious when viewed from a distance - William Blake

kitten_penang 07-30-2010 10:02 PM

lolx i'm a cory btw i'm shy i eat and i don't really like nippers, they hurt =p

kitten_penang 07-30-2010 10:07 PM

William Blake must be talking about raw nature.We are right up there on the top of evolutionary list i don't think we should act like things below us but that's just ol little me ;)

Inga 07-30-2010 10:09 PM

Hm, I wonder what fish I would be? I am not a fan of aggression myself but I am not a total wimp either.

kitten_penang 07-30-2010 10:18 PM

inga a gurami =)

OscarLoverJim 07-30-2010 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten_penang (Post 436165)
William Blake must be talking about raw nature.We are right up there on the top of evolutionary list i don't think we should act like things below us but that's just ol little me ;)

I agree, we really shouldn't look to nature for lessons in morality.

kitten_penang 07-30-2010 10:25 PM

Oscarloverjim what kinda fish do you want to be?

OscarLoverJim 07-30-2010 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten_penang (Post 436185)
Oscarloverjim what kinda fish do you want to be?

One owned by a very knowledgeable caring fish lover :-D

kitten_penang 07-30-2010 10:59 PM

i meant species lolx