Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/)
-   -   Chat (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/chat-47689/)

Mikaila31 07-22-2010 09:15 PM

Chat

See the button at the very top, centerish of the page? Yeah?

More people should click on that.....

But don't click on This.

GoneFishin 07-22-2010 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikaila31 (Post 429429)
See the button at the very top, centerish of the page? Yeah?

More people should click on that.....

But don't click on This.

I would be able to if I had more experience :-P

Mikaila31 07-23-2010 12:40 AM

You don't need experience!

Its funny this board has a really nice chat, but it seems like no one ever uses it. Other boards have crappier but more active chats:lol:.

zof 07-23-2010 12:58 AM

Hey theres a person in there!!!!!!....... oh wait its me.....

Mikaila31 07-23-2010 11:39 AM

well I will be in there for a while. If I don't respond use the chats PM function.

GoneFishin 07-23-2010 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikaila31 (Post 429555)
You don't need experience!

Its funny this board has a really nice chat, but it seems like no one ever uses it. Other boards have crappier but more active chats:lol:.

Here is what I see when I click the chat

"Sorry, you do not yet have access to the Fish Forum chat room. Please check back after participating more."

Inga 07-23-2010 06:36 PM

Hm, don't know what is going on there. Did you join today? Maybe it takes a day or so? I am in there waiting for you though so... Hopefully you can get in. ;)

GoneFishin 07-23-2010 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inga (Post 430036)
Hm, don't know what is going on there. Did you join today? Maybe it takes a day or so? I am in there waiting for you though so... Hopefully you can get in. ;)

I joined earlier this week. I'm a bit shy on the posts though so maybe I just have to hit a few more to get the access

Inga 07-23-2010 07:21 PM

That could be. I have no idea how that works. I just know I talk a lot so... they let me in. lol I tend to get a little hyper. I just love this so much.

Oh, and sorry, I should have recognized the name, I replied to your threads. I don't know too many of the peoples names yet, but I am learning.

GoneFishin 07-23-2010 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inga (Post 430065)
That could be. I have no idea how that works. I just know I talk a lot so... they let me in. lol I tend to get a little hyper. I just love this so much.

Oh, and sorry, I should have recognized the name, I replied to your threads. I don't know too many of the peoples names yet, but I am learning.

No worries, I know how it gets when you are excited about things you love. I'm ready for my tank and fish but I know it will be a while till I even get the tank lol.. So wish I could get into the chat... sad :cry: