Tropical Fish Keeping banner

Corydoras Photos

60K views 146 replies 65 participants last post by  Austin 
#1 ·
Hi all, I love to see pics of everyone's corys. Doesn't matter what kind, I love them all, but please let us know what kind it is you're posting!!

I'll start off with a couple of mine, sterbais.
:D

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice cories there, Kate.:D

I'm tempted to go back to peppered cories again.:)

Take care, Kate.:)

I'll post pics of cories as soon as I can own a group.:)

#7 ·
here are some of mine too, i thought they were emerald corys, but im not so sure anymore..cuz emeralds tend to be darker, and these are a bit translucent..but i know they arent albino...anyways..enjoy!

#8 ·
Lovely.:love::thumbsup: Now when do I join the bandwagon for cories?:roll:

#18 ·
Now those are some nice additions to your tank! There so little and cute! Great fish Brie good job 8)

#21 ·
love_my_fish said:
jinithith2 said:
unidentified. perhaps someone could enlighten me...?
I'm thinking its a Black fin Cory -- Corydoras leucomelas

Actually, I just found a pic of this cory in a book I'm reading about discus -- it's Corydoras melanistius (Black sail cory or Black spot cory or Blue spot cory)
thanks! They were indeed blackfins :D :D

#22 ·
Here's a pic of my Emerald Green Cory's, actually there are 4 in the tank now, but their a whooping 3/4" long :lol:
They are much, much, greener in person but I geuss the flash brought out the gold.

#24 ·
Thread stickied. We need a gallery and a reference as well for the corydoras species. This thread is also linked in a sticky thread in Freshwater Pictures and Videos.

If you are asking to identify your own corydoras, please create a thread for that and once correctly identified, you may post pictures of your cories in this thread along with their ID.

Thank you and good luck to those who keep cories.:)

#26 ·
Julie said:
Lupin where are your new cories???
I have not obtained mine yet.:roll:

Added 4 more panda cories though if you want updates.:shock:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.