Pls read before asking for help.
For this section, may I inform you that when posting a message for help, try to be more detailed.
1. Size of aquarium (# of gallons)
2. Is your aquarium set up freshwater or saltwater?
3. How long the aquarium has been setup
4. What fish and how many are in the aquarium (species are important to know)
5. Are there live plants in the aquarium?
6. What make/model filter are you using?
7. Are you using a CO2 unit?
8. Does your aquarium receive natural sunlight at any given part of the day?
9. When did you perform your last water exchange, and how much water was changed?
10.How often and what foods do you feed your fish?
11.Is your aquarium light incandescent or fluorescent and how often is it kept on?
12.What specific concerns bring you in with a water sample at this time?
Providing even more details are very much appreciated as it helps speed up the diagnostic processes.
Any additions or suggestions, pls pm me.
Thread now updated. Special thanks to Bettababy.:)
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:46 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.