Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/)
-   -   Strange animas.... (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/strange-animas-42109/)

FishySuzy 04-30-2010 10:32 PM

Strange animas....

The cats that my mom and I have LOVE laptops. They love rubbing all up on them and marking them like cats do to mark them.

My cat also likes to clean my face and bite my earrings.

What kind of strange things do your furbuds do?

Jupiter 04-30-2010 10:43 PM

When my cat was younger, he used to love to 'dig' through my hair. I'd put my head on the ground and he would go crazy clawing at my hair, lol.

Another thing I notice he does is that he likes to roll on and lick any towels or mats that are lying on the ground. Don't know why he does that.

FishySuzy 04-30-2010 10:47 PM

My cat does that too, but it's only with terry cloth, the stuff towels are made from. He loves it.

doggyhog 04-30-2010 10:56 PM

My dog steals my fish nets. LOL

When he wants dinner (or has to poop!) he starts making these awful LOUD noises and screams when I don't get up in time in the morning. Hahaha.. no way I can fall asleep to that!

Meenu 04-30-2010 10:59 PM

I had a cat that played fetch just like a dog, panting and everything. He would fetch the ball for as long as you were willing to play.

aunt kymmie 05-01-2010 12:22 AM

Of all the crazy things I'd have to say my female cat being able to open up a sliding screen door. She can't pull open a bedroom door that's ajar, she'll sit and yowl until you open it for her, but she can pull a slider open. Weird.
My other cat does the coolest thing. When he's in the mood I can pat my chest and he'll jump up into my arms. I absolutely love it when he does this. I think it's awesome that he'll do this.
(My dogs don't do anything weird at all)

FishySuzy 05-01-2010 01:35 AM

Aww! Kymmie, my mom's cat used to do that, but then he and my brother's first cat pair bonded and he got fat. He's too old to do that now.

truthequalslies 05-01-2010 02:10 AM

my cat opens doors both regular and slideing i used to have another cat who would jump up and open the door by the doorkbob O.o she sure made racket wen she did it too scared me awake a few times =< i have a dog that rips branches off our trees to get to the fruit i have a ferret whos obsessed with nipping ankles my parrot fred likes to imitate the microwave an tricks me into thinking my foods hot =/ and he likes to scream @ the ladies on maurie and jerry springer and scream like he's in a horror film when the blenders on

BettaxFishxCrazy 05-01-2010 08:51 AM

My Corgi will nose EVERTHING! Especially when he gets really excited.lol

xrayjeeper83 05-01-2010 09:29 AM

My moms cat will jump on your back if you walking by the couch and you dont pay attention to her