Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/forum.php)
- DIY Aquarium (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/diy-aquarium/)
- - fiberglass resin question? (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/diy-aquarium/fiberglass-resin-question-41932/)
fiberglass resin question?
I recently started a 10gallon background (pictures of tank here: http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/f...24/) and I'm thinking I want to coat it with something. Anyway I'm wondering if
1) "Bondo: All Purpose Fiberglass Resin" is aquarium safe? (says 100% waterproof but I don't think that has to do with leaching)
2) Going through the actual fiberglass process (with the cloth) would be killer one the background so would just coating the cement still work for sealing off the cement?
3) If 1 and 2 are no, then what is easy to find and could work?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:29 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.