Sick fish (picture included). Please help!
I have had my molly for two weeks now and suddenly she has a growth underneath her fins. Also, her top fin is down and she is not really active. She normally swims all around the tank and is very active. If anyone can offer any advice it would be really appreciated. I really don't want her to die...
What are your water parameters? A close-up pic will help even better. I'm not sure how we could be of help with the insufficient information.:)
Here are the questions you need to answer:
1. Size of aquarium (# of gallons)
2. Is your aquarium set up freshwater or saltwater?
3. How long the aquarium has been setup
4. What fish and how many are in the aquarium (species are important to know)
5. Are there live plants in the aquarium?
6. What make/model filter are you using?
7. Are you using a CO2 unit?
8. Does your aquarium receive natural sunlight at any given part of the day?
9. When did you perform your last water exchange, and how much water was changed?
10.How often and what foods do you feed your fish?
11.Is your aquarium light incandescent or fluorescent and how often is it kept on?
12.What specific concerns bring you here at this time?
13. Water are your water test results for:
pH, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate?
The more info you give us, the better.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:59 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2