Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Now introducing! Standing at 6 foot four... the one and only... (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/introduce-yourself/now-introducing-standing-6-foot-four-40715/)

Aqua Jon 04-08-2010 01:06 AM

Now introducing! Standing at 6 foot four... the one and only...

Aqua Jon!

Nice intro huh?

Well I will start with a hello, a smile, and a wave :)

My name is Jon. (Points at name tag). Wow that's original... Anywho, I guess you all know that I am new here to TFA. And I have to say I am quite impressed for the few minutes I've been here. I am a reincarnated enthusiast newb, who has done extensive reading to prepare myself for the joy of starting up a tank, again :) I'm excited too. I appreciate a quick tour, a laugh or two, and some nice tanks... and a long walk on the beach. Now that my cliches are growing old and bore you even before I typed them, I hope this forum will be a good experience :) So far, I like the my tank info feature which I have already used, kind of.

iamntbatman 04-08-2010 02:12 AM

Welcome to TFK! Glad you found us and good to know you're already taking advantage of some of the site's non-forum features.

willow 04-08-2010 03:16 PM

hello and welcome.
i hope you'll be very happy here with us,and share plenty of pictures
of your progress back into the hobby.
:-D

Aqua Jon 04-09-2010 01:06 AM

Thank you both! Really finding this forum to be amazing! I skimmed through the photo thread. I will add myself sooner or later. Feel odd just jumping into mix though... Yeah, this forum is really starting to grow on me, almost as fast as algae in the sun.

willow 04-09-2010 04:20 AM

please don't worry about jumping in and adding your aquarium or joining
in with post that people have made,this is what we are all about,comunity:-D
and once you've done it,it'll just be a natural thing for you.
have fun.

tanker 04-09-2010 04:29 AM

Hi, and welcome to the forum. I hope you continue to like it here.

Romad 04-09-2010 05:50 AM

Hi Jon,

Welcome to the addicton - I mean forum :)

fryup 04-16-2010 09:43 AM

hahaha nice comment romad, and yes welcome to the forum :):):)

aunt kymmie 04-16-2010 10:00 AM

Hi Jon, welcome to TFK. We're glad you decided to join us! As Willow has already pointed out...we LOVE pictures. Looking forward to following along with your progress, I suspect you won't be a newb for long. :-D

SilersAngryMeow 04-16-2010 12:53 PM

Good intro :) We need more UFC-style introductions. "Holding a national record in killing neon tetras... weighing in at ONE hundred and TWENTY-FIVE pounds, fighting out of San DiEEEgooooooo, California... Siler's... Angry... MEOWWWWW /Bruce Buffer