Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/)
-   -   Ketchup as a murder weapon (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/ketchup-murder-weapon-38723/)

Mean Harri 03-06-2010 09:10 PM

Ketchup as a murder weapon

In this household there are a couple people who absolutely murder food with ketchup.
Do you?
Example. Dinner is stuffed burritos. We're talking green chile, cheddar cheese, the whole 9 yards. And I find the g/f and her daughter with ketchup on theirs. :roll:

Or stuffed cabbage. This is a delicious recipe handed down from my grandmother. Murdered with ketchup.
Some foods are not meant to have ketchup on them. Who murders otherwise good food?

c/d

aunt kymmie 03-06-2010 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mean Harri (Post 339487)
In this household there are a couple people who absolutely murder food with ketchup.
Do you?
Example. Dinner is stuffed burritos. We're talking green chile, cheddar cheese, the whole 9 yards. And I find the g/f and her daughter with ketchup on theirs. :roll:

Or stuffed cabbage. This is a delicious recipe handed down from my grandmother. Murdered with ketchup.
Some foods are not meant to have ketchup on them. Who murders otherwise good food?

c/d

It's not the same as ketchup but I have a friend who murders everything with Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce. I love the stuff but it's not meant to be splattered all over a nice baked piece of halibut or salmon, or squeezed into a good batch of homemade marinara sauce. Yeaach.

Angel079 03-06-2010 09:23 PM

That's just wrong...Some people REALLY need Ketchup on EVERYTHINGGGG I don't like it I always wonder if they actually EVER tried just the food no ketchup added....

Only things I ever "butcher" is Ranch dressing for my pizza, Mayonnaise with my fries and BBQ Sauce for Mozzarella sticks; any & all other foods are what they are in my house and I don't do ketchup period really :-)

aunt kymmie 03-06-2010 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel079 (Post 339500)
Only things I ever "butcher" is Ranch dressing for my pizza

Sacrilege! :lol:

Angel079 03-06-2010 09:28 PM

What!? Gotta have hot peppers and ranch for my pizza; unless its my homemade from scratch triple stuffed Pizza that my hubby ref to as "Pizza Cake" cause be believes I add too many toppings on 1 single pizza :-)

Mean Harri 03-06-2010 09:32 PM

I like the Sriracha hot sauce. It's sooooo good. But I use it properly. Dangnabit people.

dramaqueen 03-06-2010 09:36 PM

Eeeuuuwww!! Ketchup on a burrito!! I like my burritos smothered in green chili.

LisaC144 03-07-2010 01:05 AM

Mayonnaise and french fries? :sick: I've heard worse though ;-)

PaperclipGirl 03-07-2010 02:28 AM

My ex murdered everything with RANCH DRESSING - seriously - but it might have been self defense because I can't cook.

P.S. I used to eat fries with mayo and I'm going to try BBQ and cheese... that does sound good!

iamntbatman 03-07-2010 03:49 AM

I don't use syrup anymore. I put jam on my waffles and pancakes.

Ketchup on burritos is pretty darn gross, though.