- Water Chemistry (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/water-chemistry/)
- - testing equipment (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/water-chemistry/testing-equipment-3714/)
if my lfs does check my water for me and tells me what i have in it should i still require testing equipment i have already b ought some but i can return it for store credit which i would put towards fish
thanks for the help
Re: testing equipment
1. Most of the lfs do not tell you what is exactly wrong.
2. Some lfs use expired and/or inaccurate test equipments.
3. Less hassles in case of emergencies.
either spend gas money going back and forth to the pet store or save money and time by getting a liquid test kit, your choice :)
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:12 PM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.