Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/)
-   -   Magnolia Splash :-) (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/magnolia-splash-36675/)

Angel079 02-05-2010 07:01 PM

Magnolia Splash :-)

Soooo :lol: since its been raining here like crazy ALL DAY already I had decided to do a lil more cheerful stuff and got me some paint & supplies for the guest bathrm called Magnolia Splash, took the bathrm apart and started taping the crown molding up - Soooo tomorrow is PAINT time in my house :lol:

Which is desperately needed, cause when we bought this place EVERYTHING was hospital - sterile WHITE and that does not work for me; now there 2 white rooms left being both bathrms...which I'm gonna take no 1 OFF the list tomorrow.....

I know ya'll prop don't care about this AT ALL :lol: but I love adding new colors to the house - I love colors period and this one spc cause its gray and wet outside will look neat & warm and cozy :-D

Mean Harri 02-05-2010 07:04 PM

Nope. I hate painting and I ain't even going there. Here. Shucks I'm already here. You know what I mean. Is it yellow? Oh hell no.

Angel079 02-05-2010 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mean Harri (Post 319946)
Is it yellow? Oh hell no.

:lol: you're so confused Pumpkin pie....

Its MAGNOLIA SPLASH........NOT yellow geeezzzz :roll: GUYS!

BettaxFishxCrazy 02-05-2010 07:21 PM

Haha. Don't worry, my mom re-painted ALL of the rooms in my house. She wants to re-do the living room again and everything in the room matches the wall color. I think she wants an excuse to get all new things. :)

Angel079 02-05-2010 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BettaxFishxCrazy (Post 319963)
I think she wants an excuse to get all new things. :)

I like the gal already and I don't even know her :-D

BettaxFishxCrazy 02-05-2010 07:34 PM

Lol! She should've become a designer. Every room in our house is amazing. She hand stenciled our kitchen ceiling and put up fake tin on the spare room ceiling.

Angel079 02-05-2010 07:35 PM

Heck yea send that gal my way; I can use all the designers I can get my hand on cause my ideas are BURNT OUT at this time & point into our new home.

BettaxFishxCrazy 02-05-2010 07:37 PM

Awww I'm sure you'll come up with great ideas! My aunt is a designer and her stuff is disgusting.lol I don't know how she gets business.

Mean Harri 02-05-2010 10:04 PM

Ok I googled it. God I love Google. Like a peachy beige kinda color. Looks tan to me. I frickin' hate painting. Have I mentioned that yet lol

Angel079 02-05-2010 10:12 PM

I googel a lot...but googel colors is new, even to me lol

Its like a very soft orange borderline peach tone with a touch of yellow....I think its a gals thing.....when I gave hubby the reaming 3 colors I was debating amongst ...he said they all look the same to him:roll: and they were 3 totally different tone colors :shock:

I'll tell ya tomorrow when its finished how I like it, I love colors :-D