the use of marine mammals in marine aquaria
I'm a student studying biology. I have an exercise to do and i don't know if anyone can help! I would be very grateful.
I've got a list of questions.
1)what species are utilised in marine aquaria.
2)where do these species come from? are they bread from captivity or caught from the wild
3) how much money is the aquarium trade worth e.g price of tickets, number of visitors per year etc.
4) what are the aims and objectives of aquaria.
5) do aquaria serve a scientific purpose e.g increased awareness, mammal protection, education and research.
6)how do the conditions in aquaria generally compare to natural conditions.
7) Are some species of marine mammal more suited than others to keep in aquaria-if so what species could be used and what should not.
8) are there any recommendations you could suggest to make the system more environmentally friendly?
9)do u consider marine aquaria to be useful or do u feel the cost to individual is too much to make aquaria worth while. How much effort is put into education?
if anyone can help send me an email pls: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if u know any websites. Anything would be useful. Thank u!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:09 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.