Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/)
-   -   Let the weekend begin (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/let-weekend-begin-35785/)

Mean Harri 01-22-2010 01:40 PM

Let the weekend begin
 
I'm home early from work smoking a nice big cigar and jamming to some Lynyrd Skynyrd. YeeeeeHawwww it's Friday. Carry on...

FrogHerder 01-22-2010 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mean Harri (Post 310770)
I'm home early from work smoking a nice big cigar and jamming to some Lynyrd Skynyrd. YeeeeeHawwww it's Friday. Carry on...

"cause I'm as freeee as a birrrd nowwww."

Rock on! :cheers:

aunt kymmie 01-22-2010 02:56 PM

"You Got That Right"! :-)

Romad 01-22-2010 03:15 PM

Woot woot!! Almost outta here too.

Bring on the water changes LOL!!

Have a good one :)

mrdemin 01-22-2010 03:30 PM

Im working till 11, and on the weekend... and I did two days overtime this week, and only tues off next week. I am a teeny bit jealous. Did I meantion I also have school :)

HollyinWA 01-22-2010 03:30 PM

My weekends blend with the week. LOL That is because I do not work outside the home. I sometimes have to work here on the weekends.

How is that tank coming along?

Have a good weekend!

Mean Harri 01-22-2010 03:44 PM

@Holly. I'm procrastinating really bad. I'm the worlds worst at that too. Thanks for asking. I'm going to order my filter right now. The jury is still out on what substrate. I really don't know what to use. I thought I would use Seachem flourite but I don't know now.

HollyinWA 01-22-2010 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mean Harri (Post 310837)
@Holly. I'm procrastinating really bad. I'm the worlds worst at that too. Thanks for asking. I'm going to order my filter right now. The jury is still out on what substrate. I really don't know what to use. I thought I would use Seachem flourite but I don't know now.


Hi, I know the feeling. Although, I don't usually procrastinate on things I am excited about, but I too am a BIG procrastinator in general. My mom used to call me "Miss In-a-Minute." I can really waste time. I am not what you call lazy really, and I don't sit around and watch T.V., etc. but I just procrastinate on things. I will say though, that I can sometimes get delayed on things like a new fish tank, because of uncertainty. That is probably what you are going through.

My problem is, I like too many different looks in style of tanks and fish. The substrate that I got was not my first choice but there is not much to choose from around here. I need about 5 tanks so I can have every look I like. LOL

Speaking of procrastinating....I should be working out in the shop right now. I have the heat going out there wasting away. I just don't feel like working with candles today. I would rather go to the fish store or be on here. I can waste a lot of time on the computer but it is mostly business stuff and now fish.

Keep us posted. Can't wait to see what you end up doing. I will post pics of mine when the time is right.

~Holly

Angel079 01-24-2010 03:06 PM

I can honestly say being Sun PM now...this been 1 of THE most screwed up weekends I had in a long time...these kinds you just wanna curl up in a corner and cry type a weekend :-(

Romad 01-24-2010 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel079 (Post 312047)
I can honestly say being Sun PM now...this been 1 of THE most screwed up weekends I had in a long time...these kinds you just wanna curl up in a corner and cry type a weekend :-(

Bummer :cry:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2