Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/)
-   -   To all of ya'll out there on the forum ... (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/all-yall-out-there-forum-34147/)

Angel079 12-22-2009 10:56 PM

To all of ya'll out there on the forum ...

First of I wanna tank everybody on here for all the support I recently received here with my nightmare tank - Without you all I'd have prop ditched it, now I'm happy I didn't.

I wanna wish all of you, and your families and your fish families and any other critters around ya'll houses HAPPY HOLIDAYS and all the very best for 2010 *~*~*~*

Many of you here will be off for a few days/ weeks traveling, just stay safe everybody and come back happy & healthy next year so we can have more good discussions, ideas, helps etc etc etc

Hugs to all the Sweeties on this forum (you know who you are!) and again Thank you :-D

God bless!!!
Your Angel
;-)

Mean Harri 12-24-2009 03:16 PM

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you and your family as well. And to all Tropical Fish Keeping members alike.

Now to figure out how to become one of Angel's sweeties for a hug. ;-)

willow 12-24-2009 04:26 PM

i wish you the very best for christmas and the new year.
:-D

MoneyMitch 12-24-2009 07:28 PM

Thanks angel same to you girly, pretty sure i fall into that category even though were both married lolz!

happy holidays everyone!

Hawkian 12-24-2009 10:24 PM

And a good one to you too! Thank for being there!

R

dramaqueen 12-24-2009 11:08 PM

Merry Christmas, everyone!!

aunt kymmie 12-25-2009 12:09 AM

Happy Holidays to everyone! May 2010 be the best yet, for all of us. :-)

Angel079 12-28-2009 09:22 PM

I hope ya'll had a safe and sound fund day with family & loved ones!!!

Sorry it took me a lil while to get back on here, hope no one felt neglected there for a min - But on time for the holidays my Laptop got litterly fried up in a way that even my personal 24/7 tech couldn't fix it any more....and lemme tell ya'll buying a new one was harder for me then buying a new SUV...there's like 1 gazzlion machines out there with about 2 gazzillion options - What a nightmare....anyway I am up & running here again with a ugly fast new machine :-) Thanks Santa :-)

Hope you will all have a fabulous new years party somewhere somehow, and again HUGS TO ALL (yea I'm that kinda hugging person lol)

molliefan09 12-28-2009 09:40 PM

Same you angel!! I hope you enjoy ringing in the new year and stay safe!! Just keep your head up and 2010 will be a better fishy year for you im sure!!!

Angel079 12-28-2009 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by molliefan09 (Post 295940)
2010 will be a better fishy year for you im sure!!!

:lol: thx mollie..I sure as heck hope so...or else.....