Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Saltwater Aquarium Equipment (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/saltwater-aquarium-equipment/)
-   -   coralife super skimmer(model 65) (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/saltwater-aquarium-equipment/coralife-super-skimmer-model-65-a-3333/)

trreherd 02-14-2007 06:18 PM

coralife super skimmer(model 65)

So heres the plan tell me what you guys think. I am so sick of dealing with my tank i dont feel like fiddling with the skimmer to try and get it hooked up. The intake is broken off and for me to fix it i would need to buy some stuff and i still will have problems triing to get it to fit im my sump.
So i have heard good things about the coralife 220 but not much about the other models. I read the reviews online and they were very good. I like this skimmer cause it will fit in my sump very well, no more clearence problems, not more sump space issues.

Brandon 02-15-2007 05:55 AM

How did you try and fix the other one. Take a pic of it because im good at fixing things.

Then if you still dont get it to fix ill buy it off you!

usmc121581 02-15-2007 07:31 AM

Re: coralife super skimmer(model 65)

Quote:

Originally Posted by trreherd
So heres the plan tell me what you guys think. I am so sick of dealing with my tank i dont feel like fiddling with the skimmer to try and get it hooked up. The intake is broken off and for me to fix it i would need to buy some stuff and i still will have problems triing to get it to fit im my sump.
So i have heard good things about the coralife 220 but not much about the other models. I read the reviews online and they were very good. I like this skimmer cause it will fit in my sump very well, no more clearence problems, not more sump space issues.

Your right I never hear things about the other models either. But I was shaky on buying the 220. I wanted a ASM model but I didnt have enough clearance either. I would say go ahead and get it.

trreherd 02-15-2007 10:21 AM

Welll the reveiws on the thing were awsome so im gunna buy it!
Brandon id love to give the thing to you but remember mike told us about the whole exchange rate thing, its an easy fix, but if i fixed it it still wouldent fit in my sump.

Brandon 02-15-2007 02:36 PM

Could you tell me the demensions?

trreherd 02-15-2007 06:33 PM

23 inches tall and like 4 inches in diameter, plus the pump.

Brandon 02-15-2007 08:34 PM

Have a pic?

And if you wanted a good skimmer for the money you should look into a tunze or a prizm.

usmc121581 02-15-2007 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brandon
Have a pic?

And if you wanted a good skimmer for the money you should look into a tunze or a prizm.

I hear nothing but garbage about the prizm.

Brandon 02-16-2007 08:50 AM

Really. Good to know.

trreherd 02-16-2007 01:47 PM

tunze is a good brand but not there skimmers(thatz what mike says)