Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/)
-   -   Worst songs EVER (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/worst-songs-ever-32503/)

Romad 11-18-2009 09:22 PM

Worst songs EVER

You know; those songs that make you cringe and run for the dial.

My all time worst has to be Muskrat Love by Captain & Tenille. I've got lots more but let's hear some of yours.

aunt kymmie 11-18-2009 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romad (Post 276621)
You know; those songs that make you cringe and run for the dial.

My all time worst has to be Muskrat Love by Captain & Tenille. I've got lots more but let's hear some of yours.

Romad, that is one of the worst songs ever! :lol:

aunt kymmie 11-18-2009 10:15 PM

Carl Douglas & Vivian Hawke's "Kung Fu Fighting". That's gotta be in the top five worst ever, am I right?!

And of course, my all time worst favorite: Barry Manilow's "Mandy".

1077 11-19-2009 01:23 AM

Macarena, or macoroni, Whatever it was.
All songs by Boy George
I have more,just need to gather my thoughts.

Romad 11-19-2009 06:39 AM

Those are some doozies AK and 1077.

Does anyone know that gem Seasons in the Sun by Terry Jacks (sp)?

Aaaarrrgghhh!!

aunt kymmie 11-19-2009 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romad (Post 276729)
Those are some doozies AK and 1077.

Does anyone know that gem Seasons in the Sun by Terry Jacks (sp)?

Aaaarrrgghhh!!

True by Spandau Ballet
We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off by Jermaine Stewart

Romad: I outta thump you on the head for the fact that I now have Seasons in the Sun running through my head! :lol:

1077: I hate to admit it but I like Macarena :oops: (Please tell me this doesn't end our friendship...)

Fishlessandalone 11-19-2009 09:55 AM

That's not my name by The Ting Tings...come to think of it, that might be the worst band name too. Anyway that song makes me want to throw my eardrums on the ground and step on them...So yeah...basically i hate that song. lol

aunt kymmie 11-19-2009 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishlessandalone (Post 276840)
That's not my name by The Ting Tings...come to think of it, that might be the worst band name too. Anyway that song makes me want to throw my eardrums on the ground and step on them...So yeah...basically i hate that song. lol

I wasn't familiar with that song so I had to go google it for a listen. That's three minutes of my life wasted that I want back!! :lol:

Fresh by Kool and the Gang
Afternoon Delight by Starland Vocal Band
Lovin You by Minnie Riperton

Anything by Milli Vanilli

Fishlessandalone 11-19-2009 10:11 AM

Lol are your ears bleeding?

I also have this inexplicable hate for the song Like a Bird by Nelly Furtado (or however it is spelled). I guess i am not really naming the worst songs ever so much as songs i just really cant stand...same thing right? :)

1077 11-19-2009 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aunt kymmie (Post 276806)
True by Spandau Ballet
We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off by Jermaine Stewart

Romad: I outta thump you on the head for the fact that I now have Seasons in the Sun running through my head! :lol:

1077: I hate to admit it but I like Macarena :oops: (Please tell me this doesn't end our friendship...)

We can still be friends But I'd rather take a sharp stick to the eye,than hear that song once again.
Tell me,can you do the cute little dance that accompanied this little gem? Now that,I'd like to see.:blueyay: