Bunch of questions + pictures
Hello good evening guys and girls I have a few questions if you dont mind helping me out.
1) I have a 10gallon guppie tank with sand and Im looking to get a bottom feeder or feeders. Any recommendations? Heres a picture the sand took like 3 days to get it all perfect and filtered out!
(I need more plants in the back I had to make due with what I had)
2)Here is my 40 gallon tank are there any bottom feeders that can eat the left over food I dont have much gravel so any ideas?
3) How much should I feed my fish? I have 7 tetras and 3 goldfish and the goldfish are always eating the things on the floor. This is what I normally feed them and its a mix between foods
This is more less what I feed them for 10 fish.
4) My guppies are more frequently getting sucked into my filter it was bought as a kit but ive lost 6 guppies to the tragic filter attack! So any ideas to stop that? The filter just has a hole in the bottom nothing really stopping fish from getting sucked up.
5) I use a gravel vacuum once a week to get the nasty stuff out and I go over it twice but when I poor water in the tank a bunch of food and poop and whatever else just comes floating around any ideas on how to get that food. This is the vaccum Im using maybe its too small but you decide.
6) One last questions, what do you recommend I use for testing my things? I use a master test kit that just goes in the tank that measures ph, ammonia, and the temp.
And a picture of them together!
u should get larch or pleco they are both good at eatting left over or a upside down catfish there so cool and its ur vacuum i have the same problem with poop take all ur rocks and stuff out but the fish and sture it all around while ur filter is running wut u miss will get sucked in ur filter
plecos can get up to 18", i would highly suggest NOT getting one of those for either of your tanks, their way too small for that. get some cory cats or otos
I second the cory idea they are cute and a lot of fun to watch zooming around the tank get 4-6 of them because they like to be in groups. LOL For the filter try getting something like a sponge or even some wire mesh like they use for screen windows and put it around the bottom of the intake so the fish will not get sucked in.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:29 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.