Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   mollies (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/introduce-yourself/mollies-30804/)

mollies 10-19-2009 03:12 AM

mollies

2 Attachment(s)
just thought id share who i am and the fam. sory for the deer that is truly the only pic of me is with deer.Attachment 4783

Attachment 4784

1077 10-19-2009 05:18 AM

Are all them little nosepickers, errr,Cherubs yours? No need to apologize for photo. Deer populations need to be kept in check and I love deer sausage and deer jerkey,hint..
the only hunting that I get riled about are those who hunt on enclosed areas (fences) where they drive out to a herd of deer ,get out of their trucks, and kill their tropy and call it Huntin.:roll:

mollies 10-19-2009 05:25 AM

I agree high fences should be illegal. Yes they are all mine and one on the way due in march. lol

molliefan09 10-19-2009 12:10 PM

boy oh boy....you must have your hands full!! they are all beautiful though!!

Twistersmom 10-19-2009 07:54 PM

Beautiful family! Soon to be 7 kids? Congrats on the one on its way! I bet they keep you busy!

mollies 10-19-2009 08:20 PM

Thank you. Yes it will be 7 kids. Very busy. No time for any thing. lol. They tend to help alot with the fish. tho They like to catch fish fry. lol

molliefan09 10-19-2009 09:00 PM

7 kids wow!! i thought i had it rough with one human child 2 furry fourlegged kids, one feathery and several with scales.....but 7 humans!! lol....i'm sure they are all excellent helpers adn enjoy the fish equally as mush as you do!! they all look fairly young..what is the age range??

mollies 10-19-2009 09:52 PM

Big hand full indeed. 8 year old boy. 7 year old girl. 6 year old girl. 5 year old boy. 3 year old boy. 1 year old boy. One on the way due in march. 2 ferrits. 1 cat. over 100 fishys. To many to name. lol And the bystanders in the House Me and my girlfriend. Her kids are the 8, 6, 1 year olds the rest are mine.

aunt kymmie 10-20-2009 08:41 AM

After seeing those pics (all very cute kids :-)) of your family I think you must have a very understanding girlfriend. "It's ok, honey. You go hunting and have a great time! I'm perfectly happy to stay home, barefoot & pregnant, just me and the kids".
I'm amazed you have any time for hunting, much less the internet.
Congrats on the new baby that's on the way!

mollies 10-20-2009 11:20 AM

I hear you. The funny thing is, my gf gos with us hunting. We acualy guide hunts. And the fish she is the one that got us started with a 55 gallon com. tank. She wanted it. It faled, i found you guys then its ben running great ever since. We couldnt have done it with out you guys. Thank you all for the kind words!!!!!!!!!!! oh yea and the kid are always asking daddy can i help. lol