Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hello from Southern California (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/introduce-yourself/hello-southern-california-303273/)

Mbuna Bill 11-15-2013 06:55 PM

Hello from Southern California

Hello everyone! My thing at the moment is African Cichlids, Mbuna to be exact. I currently have about 25 fish in a 135 gallon tank, all wilds. I've found a passion for breeding quality fish after seeing the same old fish at my LFS over and over again. Happy to join this forum!

John0216 11-16-2013 05:16 PM

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum! You'll love it here! Everyone is helpful. nice. and friendly! Happy fishing!

rsskylight04 11-17-2013 01:45 PM

hello

Hi, thanks for being here! This is a great forum. People are extremly knowledgable and friendly. Its really nice to throw out a question or idea and immediatly get input from experienced, intelligent and helpfull fishkeepers. Enjoy!
Warmest welcome and good luckfrom your newfriend in upstate new york

Romad 11-17-2013 03:01 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

willow 11-20-2013 02:21 PM

hello and welcome,hope you enjoy your stay.:-D

UncleEasy3000 11-20-2013 02:54 PM

YES! Another SoCal member! Welcome to TFK!!

I live in Orange County and Love African Cichlids. You may have a buyer on your hands for some of those fry :shock:

Mbuna Bill 11-22-2013 10:42 AM

Thanks everyone for the kind words, very happy to be here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by UncleEasy3000 (Post 3442058)
YES! Another SoCal member! Welcome to TFK!!

I live in Orange County and Love African Cichlids. You may have a buyer on your hands for some of those fry :shock:

Please, take some lol. I'm quickly becoming overrun and a HATE taking fish to my LFS. I like knowing my fish are going to good homes.

UncleEasy3000 11-22-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mbuna Bill (Post 3455258)
Thanks everyone for the kind words, very happy to be here.

Please, take some lol. I'm quickly becoming overrun and a HATE taking fish to my LFS. I like knowing my fish are going to good homes.

I hear you.. I am going to be out of town the next few weeks, I am already freaking out and have bought 2 eheim auto feeders.. my last trip is in January. After That I will be setting up a 10g I can hold some fry/juvis in that until they are big enough for my 75 which is still empty. either way I'm sure if you stick around here you and I will be talking!

Mbuna Bill 11-22-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UncleEasy3000 (Post 3456114)
I hear you.. I am going to be out of town the next few weeks, I am already freaking out and have bought 2 eheim auto feeders.. my last trip is in January. After That I will be setting up a 10g I can hold some fry/juvis in that until they are big enough for my 75 which is still empty. either way I'm sure if you stick around here you and I will be talking!

Posted via Mobile Device