Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/)
-   -   Xbox LivE? (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/xbox-live-29453/)

MoneyMitch 09-22-2009 01:43 PM

Xbox LivE?

so whos got a 360 WITH LIVE??

add me gamertag is SomeThinEPiK

sharky 09-22-2009 10:10 PM

360..booo!! get a wii you can still play online and they got the classic games and newer versions of old games like mario kart!! which you can also play online!!

MoneyMitch 09-23-2009 12:57 PM

wii isnt for me, im more of a hardcore shooter type gamer, wii has pathetic shooters compared to the competition

sharky 09-24-2009 12:12 AM

yea thats not a strong point for wii. the shooter games can be annoying because you have to hold the controller like a gun the whole time and it gets annoying after a while and the grafix are lagging. I really only use my wii for rock band or the good ole classic games like super mario.

i had 2 360s and got the red ring of death so i gave up on them i was tired of having to deal with that and returning it.

MoneyMitch 09-24-2009 01:16 AM

im actual;ly on my 5th 360 THIS YEAR!!!!! all red ringed, all of them are under the warranty (i bought the extended one) on my third 360 they sent me the keypad a 1yr and a headset for free along with a refurbd 360. everyone after that they overnight bothways with a 3month so far. its sooo unreliable but i love the game and have been die hard 360 since the originall. not to mention all the bungie games thats what lured me in the first place lol.

sharky 09-24-2009 01:31 AM

hahah wow thats a lot of 360s!! i kinda like the ps3 but they get hot to fast and stay hot. also the fan you can buy for it is sometimes louder than the t.v. my only problem is i have 3 hyper shelties and i cant have a game system around them cause they already knocked a few gaming systems on the floor because of cords!! they broke my wii but me and my husband took it apart and it works now. so ever since they messed up my wii i gave up on it. i have a nintendo 64 thou which is fun if you wanna go wayyyyyy back in the day lol

Rohland 10-02-2009 01:01 AM

buy your 360 from costco. No need for extra warranty.
I took mine back for the third time now. No questions asked, (I kept the recipt).
And I got a price difference for what they are currently selling for :)

MoneyMitch 10-12-2009 09:33 AM

we actually dont have a costco here, just walmarts and sams club

teddyzaper 10-25-2009 03:06 PM

my xbox has never overheated and ive had it for 3-4 yrs. no red rings nuthin. mabey u guys play to much, i sometimes play like 10hrs a day when im sick or its snowing/raining outside and it doesnt overheat, u can use the poor mans cooler and put a ice pack on it :P GT: teddyzaper

MoneyMitch 10-29-2009 10:25 PM

yea, dont play mine much now that my baby is born now. used to play it 8-9 hrs a day EASY (between my wife and I)