Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/)
-   -   Funny Post Counts (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/funny-post-counts-29261/)

Ramenuzumaki 09-19-2009 11:09 PM

Funny Post Counts

1 Attachment(s)
So i got a PM from Aunt Kymmie and i noticed her post count was 3,333. Its the same number four times! What're the odds? if you find a funny post count like that, or your birth year or something screenshot it and let us see!

Lupin 09-20-2009 06:42 AM

Hmmm...My post count went 1111, 2222, 3333 like that before.:lol:

Twistersmom 09-20-2009 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lupin (Post 245722)
Hmmm...My post count went 1111, 2222, 3333 like that before.:lol:

And 11,111! :-)

dramaqueen 09-20-2009 04:52 PM

I just had an 8888!

sumsum 09-20-2009 04:53 PM

Lupin, I think you have the MOST posts of anyone on the forum lol

sumsum 09-20-2009 04:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here I JUST had 282

Lupin 09-20-2009 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sumsum (Post 245938)
Lupin, I think you have the MOST posts of anyone on the forum lol

Back in the old days here, I used to post a lot to the point all forums are loaded with my own posts full of questions and answers and then chitchat posts in this section.:rofl:

I can revert to that habit just easily if I spend hours in a row reading and replying in two windows.:twisted:

aunt kymmie 09-20-2009 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lupin (Post 246098)
Back in the old days here, I used to post a lot to the point all forums are loaded with my own posts full of questions and answers and then chitchat posts in this section.:rofl:

I can revert to that habit just easily if I spend hours in a row reading and replying in two windows.:twisted:

And hours you have. Do you know when I googled your name, followed by the word loach, I find sites that where you've got 20,000+ posts. :shock:

PS. How's Moby doing??

dramaqueen 09-20-2009 11:16 PM

A lot of my posts were gotten by just chitchatting with people.

Lupin 09-20-2009 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aunt kymmie (Post 246162)
And hours you have. Do you know when I googled your name, followed by the word loach, I find sites that where you've got 20,000+ posts. :shock:

PS. How's Moby doing??

LOL Kym! Yes, if you add everything up, I have about 50k+ posts. That means I have no life.:-(

I do have some updates for you.

1. Moby continues recovering but he's a bit sad. I still don't want to put anyone with him or they'll pick at his wounds.

2. My black ranchu Loco recovered. For some reason, he just went ill possibly from the effects f the praziquantel.

3. Lionhead, Julian remains ill. I can't say for sure if he'll recover but we'll see.

4. Someone is offering me his large black oranda. Once I know the air freight costs, I'll decide if I'd want him or not. The oranda is free but air freight cost will be shouldered by me. I just hope it isn't too high. I may also get some 3" orandas from him.

5. No updates yet about the sick ryukin which was attacked by someone's koi. Assuming it will recover, it will be shipped to me free of charge. He'll shoulder the expenses. I offered initially to shoulder it but he insisted he'll do it.

6. Planning to get a baby oranda and some tikus pearlscales maybe.

7. Nerite snails were totally destroyed by my praziquantel dosing. I was not aware prazi would obliterate them but there were no initial reports about this.:cry: The apple snails were fine though. Reports indicated only apple snails can survive prazi dosing which is confirmed by my experience. Had a brief chat with a fellow member in Applesnail.net about it and she confirmed the prazi indeed destroyed my nerites. She felt sorry about my nerites especially as I ended up being the first to experience this stupid issue. I am beating myself on this one but as I said, I could not find reports about prazi having ill effects on nerites.:frustrated: