Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/forum.php)
- Freshwater and Tropical Fish (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/freshwater-tropical-fish/)
- - Sacarlet badis!!!! Help! (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/freshwater-tropical-fish/sacarlet-badis-help-29195/)
Sacarlet badis!!!! Help!
As a prank my neighber got ding-dong fished (its like ding dong ditching, but they leave a fish at your door! anyway, that leaft a .5" Scarlet Badis that my neighbor has no idea how to take care of so she gave it too me. I have a couple questions-
1. How do I sex them
2. How hardy are they? I know they are labryth breathers, but not much more than that
3. Will a 5 gallon tank that is fully cycled be ok?
4. I can't get him/her to take flakes or freez-dried bloodworms... I have a little sea monky tank, can he/she eat those?
5. Is there anything Else I should know?:-D Thanks
nvm about the sexing thing, he is a male, and soooooo cute!
Pictures, pictures, we want to see pictures. :-)
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:10 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.