Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/)
-   -   What to name my dogs! (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/what-name-my-dogs-285834/)

jaysee 10-15-2013 02:14 PM

What to name my dogs!

Soooo, assuming everything goes as expected, I am going to have to come up with names for the two female chihuahua mixes that I will be adopting. They are about 4 months old and have been rescued from a hoarder. Tomorrow I am going to see them and hopefully bring them home.

I did not expect to be getting dogs that were so young, so I was not anticipating having to name them. Feel free to throw out name suggestions. If I pick a name that someone suggests, I'll send them a huge portion of java moss :-)

djembekah 10-15-2013 02:45 PM

Bekah 1 and Bekah 2

I think i would want to find out their personalities before i named them! And know their colors and such. do you have pics of the puppies?
Posted via Mobile Device

jaysee 10-15-2013 03:11 PM

I will tomorrow - one is long haired and one is short

Perseusmom 10-15-2013 03:55 PM

That is so awesome Jaysee best of luck with those little ones and you have to post pictures before we come up with some names right ..yes..no..maybe and please do :-D If not I can think of one name and yes its my adopted dog`s name which is Barkley and it always fits any size dog, of course he does howl more that he barks but that's not the point I am trying to make. I like to fool people when they ask why his name is Barkley and tell them its because of Charles Barkley so they will take a look at his short Corgi legs and go wow really to which I reply Yes Really ;-) :lol:

djembekah 10-15-2013 04:23 PM

I can't wait to see pics of your new babies, send them to me right away!!
Posted via Mobile Device

willow 10-15-2013 04:44 PM

ooooo pictures...i can't wait :-D
i'm not great at thinking up names,i'm just subscribing to
ooooo and arrrrr when i see them .

jaysee 10-15-2013 06:26 PM

I'm puppy proofing my apartment...

Agent13 10-15-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djembekah (Post 3214386)
Bekah 1 and Bekah 2

Posted via Mobile Device

Hahaha.. You're starting to sound like me!

Well I'm with bekah on waiting. Gotta have a name that'll stick and match their personalities . Took me a whole month with my current dog Coogi to name her. She always found my Coogi brand jacket no matter where I put it and stole it multiple times a day to sleep in it as a puppy. Now she is also called Woogiwoo :lol: .
PICS!

pop 10-16-2013 06:08 AM

Names i have given to dogs;
Honeybear
ben-e-bear
sweet cherry Vanilla
charlie
dusty
bullet

current friends
Peaches or little pete 140 lb great Pyrenees :-)
Happy MacThunder 70 lb old english sheepdog (OES) :-D

pop

jaysee 10-16-2013 06:42 AM

Thanks pop!

I think I've already chosen names.... It was a lot easier than I thought. Still curious what people suggest though.