Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Freshwater and Tropical Fish (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/freshwater-tropical-fish/)
-   -   New Additions (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/freshwater-tropical-fish/new-additions-28109/)

aquariangel 08-28-2009 09:22 AM

New Additions

3 Attachment(s)
These are the angels and Orange Laser Corydoras we picked up last night. The last pic is our Bull Mastiff/German Shepard mix puppy (about 11 months old now) Bailey checking out the new additions.....

aunt kymmie 08-28-2009 10:34 AM

Great looking cories & angels. I'd never seen that type of cory before. What awesome coloring.
I've just got to request a full frontal face shot of Bailey. He looks like he is one handsome boy...

Twistersmom 08-28-2009 10:45 AM

Great looking new fish!

aquariangel 08-28-2009 11:11 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by aunt kymmie (Post 234517)
Great looking cories & angels. I'd never seen that type of cory before. What awesome coloring.
I've just got to request a full frontal face shot of Bailey. He looks like he is one handsome boy...

Thanks, here's a picture of what we like to call Three Dog Couch (Rotweiler/Australian Shepherd mix-Angus, Bailey, Sammy the Beagle).....and full frontal of Bailey....one of her as a pup and one just last week.....she's my little princess!

aunt kymmie 08-28-2009 11:17 AM

Three Dog Couch...LOVE IT. I also like the little bits of chewed up toy (pillow?) sticking to Bailey's lips and the "not me" expression. Thanks for sharing the pics :-D

aquariangel 08-28-2009 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aunt kymmie (Post 234537)
Three Dog Couch...LOVE IT. I also like the little bits of chewed up toy (pillow?) sticking to Bailey's lips and the "not me" expression. Thanks for sharing the pics :-D

LOL, yeah it's what's left of one of her stuffed toys. I buy them from the dollar section of grocers and let her have at it.

Romad 08-28-2009 11:24 AM

They're all so sweet (including the fish) :)

Twistersmom 08-28-2009 11:28 AM

Adorable pictures!

Angel079 08-28-2009 06:06 PM

I know this is supposed to be fish forum...but....
LMAO and I thought only my couch looks like that and the floor with the stuffed animals taken apart....wonderful I'm not the only one!

aquariangel 09-01-2009 10:18 AM

Yeah, well I couldn't help myself....they're all my babies....heck I've even named most of the fish! For any of the species we have more than 3 I've given them "group" names, like The Marx Brothers, The Osmonds, The Jackson 5, The Brady Kids, etc. Pairs are named after some of my favorite couples like Ricky & Lucy, Fred & Ethel, Fred & Wilma, Betty & Barney and so on. Sad to say we lost one of the Marx Brothers (Chico) but not too many people know there were actually 5 brothers, only 3 were really well known (Harpo, Groucho, Chico). Ok, now I've gone COMPLETELY off topic! Better quit while I'm ahead!