Tropical Fish Keeping banner

Various pictures of my fish

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Claude 
#1 ·
Just the pictures I happen to have from my tanks. Not nearly all of the fish and tanks I'm currently keeping though of course.

See less See more
#2 ·
Lovely blue rams and praecox.:love:

#4 ·
I had difficulties getting a decent pic for those praecox. They're darting too fast.:frustrated: All succumbed to columnaris last year though but I'm hoping to get them again.:) I really miss their spawning every night for 3 months.:sob:

#7 ·
FDStation152 said:
Thanks :) . I like to think I do a pretty good job of picking out nice fish for my tank. Later this year I'm setting up a tank in the 110 to 265 gallon range. Now THAT should be something to see!
Definately! :blink: :blink: :blink: :eek:mg:

#8 ·
I also plan on doing a pretty lengthy post of how I set it up...step by step (with pictures) all the way through cycling so people new to setting up tanks can see exactly how to do it properly without killing off fish after fish and get a realistic idea of how long it takes to get a tank properly running. Too many people hear that it takes weeks and think in their mind that "oh I'll just wait a week and the fish will be fine" and then the fish go belly up. Not sure when I'll be setting up...could be as early as mid-march...might not be until the end of summer or early fall. Have to get some other things in order obviously before shelling out the kind of money its going to cost (I figure to spend 5000 easily) to get it all up and going. But I figure it'll be very helpful to people since I'll be going through decorating the tank and adding plants and everything else.

#9 ·
FDStation152 said:
I also plan on doing a pretty lengthy post of how I set it up...step by step (with pictures) all the way through cycling so people new to setting up tanks can see exactly how to do it properly without killing off fish after fish and get a realistic idea of how long it takes to get a tank properly running. Too many people hear that it takes weeks and think in their mind that "oh I'll just wait a week and the fish will be fine" and then the fish go belly up. Not sure when I'll be setting up...could be as early as mid-march...might not be until the end of summer or early fall. Have to get some other things in order obviously before shelling out the kind of money its going to cost (I figure to spend 5000 easily) to get it all up and going. But I figure it'll be very helpful to people since I'll be going through decorating the tank and adding plants and everything else.
Great idea mate, it will help a lot of people :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.