Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Beginner Freshwater Aquarium (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/beginner-freshwater-aquarium/)
-   -   Blue Shrimp for trade? (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/beginner-freshwater-aquarium/blue-shrimp-trade-27263/)

Fishin Pole 08-14-2009 08:51 AM

Blue Shrimp for trade?

Wondering if anyone lives in the Central PA area would be interested in trading a colony of blue shrimp (Neocardinia species) for some fry or adult fish they would like to get rid of?.............Im NOT looking for any kind of cichlid, with the exception of Rams or Apistos.....No goldfish or bettas either.......Most fish would be considered............I could be willing to travel 2 hours in any direction for the deal........I have a couple hundred of these shrimp and will soon have yellows in numbers too!.........

MonsiuerPercy1 08-14-2009 09:17 AM

Hmmm, I would give you livebearers, but central PA is more than 2 hours from Cleveland. I am just curious to see some of them. Could you post some pictures?

Fishin Pole 08-14-2009 09:20 AM

I will try to post some tonight............At work now and cant do it................What livebearers do you currently have?........Could still be interested...........Hmmmmm

MonsiuerPercy1 08-14-2009 09:25 AM

I've got some platies, guppies and mollies. The platies are of the following varieties: Sunset orange, blue, and mickey mouse. I have a couple black mollies.(No fry right now) There are around 80 guppy fry that are reaching adulthood, all of which are fancy guppies. Some really nice colors in the guppies. I have videos posted of some of my tanks if you look under my aquariums. The camera is a little shaky...

onefish2fish 08-14-2009 03:23 PM

you dont keep saltwater fish do you? if not would you ship and take cash?

i dont have it setup yet but was thinking about doing a 5gallon shrimp tank and the blues would be perfect.

aunt kymmie 08-14-2009 03:50 PM

:shock: You're going to set up a F/W??

aquariangel 08-14-2009 04:12 PM

percy, it's hard to tell in the video, but do you have fancy blue guppies?

FP, if he does, bet ya know what I'm thinkin'..... ROAD TRIP!! :-D

redlessi 08-17-2009 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onefish2fish (Post 227305)
you dont keep saltwater fish do you? if not would you ship and take cash?

i dont have it setup yet but was thinking about doing a 5gallon shrimp tank and the blues would be perfect.

If you are considering shipping/cash, I would love some also. Let me know..............:-D

Fishin Pole 08-17-2009 10:18 AM

Hello Folks

Yes, i would consider selling them......How does 20 for 20 bucks sound?....(i will throw in a few extras)........I'm sure the shiping wouldnt be more than 6 bucks to anywhere in the country............Redlessi and Onefish, i would consider delivering them to you (depending on where you lie in Jersey).........Maybe we can set something up for this coming weekend.......PM me if you are serious about this........Been wanting to go to the Camden Aquarium so it gives me a reason to make the trip............Sorry i didnt post any pics.........

onefish2fish 08-17-2009 09:10 PM

PM sent