Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/)
-   -   joeschmoe (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/joeschmoe-2440/)

St6_Devgru 01-12-2007 11:41 PM

joeschmoe
 
lol your avatar says "emo" :bluelaugh:

flatcam1 01-13-2007 12:49 AM

LOL
:D

GeraldFrye 01-13-2007 11:20 AM

The search for emo yields this diagram:

http://www.fullyramblomatic.com/images/emokid.gif

joeshmoe 01-13-2007 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeraldFrye
The search for emo yields this diagram:

http://www.fullyramblomatic.com/images/emokid.gif

hahaha im not emo i just think nemo is cooler emo :roll:

joeshmoe 01-13-2007 11:25 AM

hehe u spelt my name wrong

Lupin 01-14-2007 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeraldFrye
The search for emo yields this diagram:

http://www.fullyramblomatic.com/images/emokid.gif

:bluelaugh: :bluelaugh:
I thought I would need a dictionary to know what 'emo' is.:sarcastic: But on second thought, I don't need it.:wink2:

Lauri 01-14-2007 06:36 PM

Emo :roll: Just another stupid word someone made up for someone being different. Just like I had "prepies", "metalheads" "jocks" when I was in school. I mean seriously how many different words to we really need for the one simple word of "DIFFERENT". Everyone is different why do we need names for every category?

GeraldFrye 01-15-2007 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lauri
Emo :roll: Just another stupid word someone made up for someone being different. Just like I had "prepies", "metalheads" "jocks" when I was in school. I mean seriously how many different words to we really need for the one simple word of "DIFFERENT". Everyone is different why do we need names for every category?

But are you really 'different' when you dress like all of your friends, listen to the exact same music, despise the same social norms, complain about the same pitfalls in life, et cetera, et cetera? The irony is in this teenage angst and hate is only a desire for acceptance, in most situations.

Lauri 01-15-2007 04:44 PM

Well honestly I was never one of those people who "had to fit in" I was and am my own person never really cared if I was like everyone else. I loved and still love being different. Difference is what makes the world go around :D

GeraldFrye 01-15-2007 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lauri
Well honestly I was never one of those people who "had to fit in" I was and am my own person never really cared if I was like everyone else. I loved and still love being different. Difference is what makes the world go around :D

I absolutely agree, three cheers for Lauri! :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2