Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/forum.php)
- Beginner Saltwater Aquariums (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/beginner-saltwater-aquariums/)
- - worth $800 (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/beginner-saltwater-aquariums/worth-800-a-23981/)
Hey whats going on guys? My brother found this 175 gallon bow front with all this included is it worth it for $800
- SUPENDED LIGHTCANOPY, 3 250 W 10,000 K BULBS
- THREE PFO BALLASTS 250 W
- VHO BALLAST FOR ANTINICS
- ULTRA PURE RO UNIT WITH 35 GAL STORAGE TANK
- 2 PINPOINT MONITORS SALINITY/CONDUCTIVITY
-TSUNAMI WAVE MAKER
- CUSTOMSEALIFE POWERCOOLER WATER CHILLER 1/4 HP
-ETC SINGLE STAGE ELECTRONIC TEMPERATURE CONTROL
-AMIRACLE MAXI REEF TRICKLE FILTER, MODEL 300
-CUSTOM MADE SUMP 35 GAL OVERVLOW CAPASITY
-KORALLIN KALK REACTROR, MODEL C-1500
- 5LB C-02 CYLINDER WITH GUAGES
- RAINBOW LIFEGUARD UV 25 W
- TWO LITTLE GIANT RETURN PUMPS 4MDQX-SC
- EURO-REEF STAND ALONE PROTINE SKIMMER MODLE 180, HARDELY USED
Let me know
Sounds like a good deal IMO. I'd go for it if i had the money.
go buy that thing.
Sounds like a good price to me...
The 120 gallon I eventually want to get is $600 for the tank and stand alone..
A Million Times Yes
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:48 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.