Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   TFK.com Suggestions and Feedback (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/tfk-com-suggestions-feedback/)
-   -   proto-type slideshow (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/tfk-com-suggestions-feedback/proto-type-slideshow-226714/)

pop 07-15-2013 06:51 AM

proto-type slideshow

8 Attachment(s)
Hello Folks:
This is a proto-type of a slide show by connecting images. I plagiarized the material from the article regular partial water changes.
I expect hot criticism for this effort so sharpen your arrows and load the big guns and kill me off quickly. the only unacceptable response to a critical assessment is to reply you like it. Tell me what is wrong with the rendering. is there a way to clean up the way images are rendered.

peanutButter : snipeHunting

ao 07-15-2013 01:28 PM

woah, good job putting that together!

pop 07-15-2013 02:34 PM

I don’t care for the results much and think it should be trashed. There is no continuity in the rendering this is certainly a failure not the first and not the last failure in development. the goal here is to tear the project apart losing most but keeping a small part that might work. proto-typing is a process of building and then tearing down and starting over again, so help me out by pointing to specific failures and then Please delete this thread.
pop

Romad 07-15-2013 02:54 PM

The premise is good but I've got to tell you that mashed up colorful font made me feel a bit cross eyed :demented:

I'd ditch that first.

pop 07-16-2013 04:25 AM

Hello Romad:
A very good suggestion, don’t want to cross eye community members. There is way too much noise on the slides from all of the words. Maybe a calmer background color and a unified font will work out better. need to try again.

pop

jaysee 07-16-2013 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pop (Post 2553490)
I plagiarized the material from the article regular partial water changes.

While it is not in MLA form, I think you're absolved since you state from where the information originated :lol:

ao 07-16-2013 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pop (Post 2561890)
Hello Romad:
A very good suggestion, donít want to cross eye community members. There is way too much noise on the slides from all of the words. Maybe a calmer background color and a unified font will work out better. need to try again.

pop

Try the same back ground color, the same sized type face and color for similar content..... That should work out better. lol :P

pop 07-17-2013 05:10 AM

proto-type II

7 Attachment(s)
Proto-type II
United continuity using soft back-ground color and light letter color.

Continuity of fonts: level one script mt bold, level two arial black, level three arial black.

Needs suggestions for content.

Pop
Ps jaysee your are alright and thanks all for the suggestions.

appears size confusion font level two smaller size is more desirable.