How To Fix Cloudy Fish tanks: HELP PLEASE
My Fish tank is like 8 - 10 gallon i think i have 5 medium small gold fishes and 1 medium fish...Please don't tell me I need a new tank for the fishes i just want to know how to fix it..My fish tank was given from a friend. He said he got it 1 year ago.I think i over feed my fishes and that why i think it cloudy.
We need more info in order to adequately offer suggestions.
1. When was this tank set up by you?
2. Did you add the fish right away or wait, and if so, how long?
3. If recently, did you cycle it before putting the fish in?
4. Do you do regular partial water changes (assuming you've had it for a while)?
5. Has it always been cloudy, or just now?
I agree about needing more information....however....
that many goldfish in such a small tank is way way way too small. Goldfish are known as some of messiest fish around. the bioload produced by one fish in a 10G tank is alot, let alone have 6 of them in there!!!! Goldfish can grow to be quite big....if you can consider a new tank.
just more pieces of information that would help
-type/size filter do you have?
- do you have a LIQUID test kit? a reading of your water paramets would be able to help us out
IMO it is probably the goldfish. They are VERY messy fish that eat a lot, poo a lot, and get way too big for that tank. But as others said more info will help.
Personally I would take the goldfish back to the store and get some White Cloud Minnows.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:00 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.