Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Catfish (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/catfish/)
-   -   Stooges might be moving! (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/catfish/stooges-might-moving-22413/)

fishyinpa 03-23-2009 07:58 PM

Stooges might be moving!

haha dont worry still at my house though. My mom mentioned the other day,maybe we should find another spot for your panda tank. We are thinking of moving furniture around in my living room,so I can put them on top of a very sturdy wood dresser. If we do that,Ill get them a glass 10 gallon i think. Maybe,I dunno yet haha. They seem fine in the one they are in,so we shall see what i do. Gonna need some man help though,furniture is heavy. So probably wont be right away. I do have a bf who is trying to kiss up for forgetting my bday,so im thinking of putting him to work hehe.

So yeah thas my plan. Sometime soon. :)

dramaqueen 03-23-2009 08:38 PM

I'd definitely put the bf to work for forgetting your birthday. lol Make him move anything else that needs to be moved. lol

fishyinpa 03-23-2009 08:45 PM

Oh yah hehe...mom and i have messed up our backs moving stuff our selves,so i dont wanna do that again lol.

dramaqueen 03-24-2009 03:48 PM

No, definitely not. lol I had to help my brother load up a u haul a couple months ago...that was NOT fun! lol

Twistersmom 03-24-2009 06:45 PM

The nice thing about boyfriends is they try to act strong, even if they are not. He will probable move stuff around for you, hurt his back, and not even tell you about it!
Good luck with the moving process!
I know those stooges mean allot to you.

fishyinpa 03-24-2009 08:48 PM

Haha yup! Thats true Twistersmom. Yeah DQ,last time mom and i took out my old tv stand,then brought up the new one. Well the new one was heavier! Next day boy did we pay for that. Thanks Twistersmom,they sure do! I want the best for my funny lil fishies. :)

dramaqueen 03-25-2009 02:52 PM

I'm sure they'll be happy wherever you decide to put them. :)

fishyinpa 03-25-2009 04:39 PM

Well. We moved furniture around,which wasnt bad at all. Finally got the room reorganized (looked a tornado hit or something!) So now we just got the Stooges tank down. I sucked out like half of the water,then managed to get it outta my room,which was not an easy task. I called mom for help. I had to suck out maybe a few more quarts before it was manageable. The dang sand doesnt help any lol!

So anywho,they are on the dresser in their critter tank as of now. Yay! And boy does my back hurt! Im gonna pay tomorrow. Its a bit cloudy in their tank,but thats from it being moved haha. Hopefully the filter will clear it up soon. They are swimming around checking things out,so i guess they are okay. I see them playing hehe. So i guess they happy. Oooh i like this, I can sit at my puter and see my fishies! haha...

fishyinpa 03-27-2009 05:57 PM

Stooges are doing just fine. Everyone survived the move. All are happy. :)

dramaqueen 03-27-2009 08:32 PM

I'm glad everyone survived the move. At least you'll have the weekend to recuperate.lol