Ok. I need ideas
I have an extra 5 gallon tank just kinda hanging around. So At the moment i have a few ideas for it. I know the size limits what i can put in it, but i think these should work:
1. A Halfmoon Betta with a few tetras/or an oto (? haven't looked these up yet. Deff. will before i get one)
2.4 fancy tailed guppies * i am aware they will breed like crazy*
3. Go back to my Dwarf puffer idea...
any other ideas for this tank?
1. make sure you get atleast 4 tetras, if they are in too small of a group they might nip at the betta. ottos thrive in groups of 3 or more
2. guppies are really easy to tell if they are male or female. you could get all male and then some other fish and make a community tank
4. 1 mickey mouse platy, 2 fancy guppies (or lyretail, those are my fav.) , some tetras or rasboras
5. some pygmy cories and a betta
cory! thats what i mean, not oto... sorry lol...
And i would probably get 5 tetras to my 1 betta... since i read somewhere that they only really need 1/2 gallon per fish... so that would be 6 fish to 5 gallon...
I really wanna put a betta in with some fancy tailed guppies, but i do know that won't work...
Could I put a Cory in with guppies? probably not with the DP's... i am kinda looking for something easily maintained.
Fishyinpa is going to put her betta with her panda cories. You could do something like that. She loves her cories. :)
Could i put some pandas in with guppies? *im kinda attatched to the guppy idea i think*
I don't know. You could post the question in the catfish section.
Lol, oh yea. good idea. Sorry i forget there is more than 2 sections :-P
Cories are fine with guppies ;) I'd go with pygmies because there's not a terribly lot of bottom space with a 5 gallon.
am looking at getting a tank for guppies as well :-P
But sushi got put in the big tank and hates it! i don't know why, but he is always at the bottom of the tank or hidden in a plant. The tank is in the same place as the old one, so the water temp is the same, and he used to be fine... So he may be moved into a smaller one, and then i would have this one open... i dont know. haven't decided. He just isn't happy. well he was today since I turned off the filter... i haven't completely decided what to do with him. If he doesn't like the filter i would prefer to put him in a tank that doesn't have a filter rather than this one.... *shrug* any ideas on what to do with a picky fishy?
I know people say guppies get along fine, but be careful cuz my males somettimes bite eachothers tails and fins so just a heads up!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:38 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2