Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/)
-   -   Computer Games-Yay or Nay? (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/computer-games-yay-nay-21868/)

petlover2009 03-04-2009 03:50 PM

Computer Games-Yay or Nay?

I say yay! I love computer games. I'm only 15 but i still play computer games. I love diner dash, farm frenzy, and zoo tycoon. Any other computer freaks out there? I love computers:-D!

Amphitrite 03-04-2009 04:46 PM

I love gaming and some of my favourites for PC are

Left4Dead
Quake 4
Half-Life 2
Unreal Tournament

For the Wii it's got to be Resident Evil 4

For the xBox it's Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and the up and coming Resident Evil 5 which gets released next Friday. From playing the demo I have to say it looks awesome.

petlover2009 03-04-2009 05:04 PM

The sad thing is that i've never had an X-box or a Wii. But i hear Wii is FUN!!

fishkid 03-04-2009 06:22 PM

I still play Zoo Tycoon occasionaly.

aunt kymmie 03-05-2009 11:03 AM

I played Guitar Hero for the first time this week and it's addicting. I love it. :-D

willow 03-05-2009 01:37 PM

i think gaming is ok,i like car racing if and when i ever get the chance.

lowco1 03-06-2009 12:56 AM

Games are awsome I cant get enough of them, I love the tycoon games and I got the ps3 and xbox 360 they are both really fun and both have their positives and negetives. By far the best games ever are RPGs.

iamntbatman 03-06-2009 05:03 PM

I play me some PC games. Most recently I've been playing back through Oblivion and I've been working on Dead Space. I still have to play through Fallout 3 and I'm thinking about getting Sacred 2, so long as they've worked out some of the bugs I read about.

Amphitrite 03-06-2009 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamntbatman (Post 177987)
I play me some PC games. Most recently I've been playing back through Oblivion and I've been working on Dead Space. I still have to play through Fallout 3 and I'm thinking about getting Sacred 2, so long as they've worked out some of the bugs I read about.

I've been looking at Dead Space and Fallout 3, trying to decide which to get. Would you recommend any over the other? At the moment I'm gearing towards Fallout 3.

This time next week I'll be the happy owner of Resident Evil 5 for xBox :-D

lowco1 03-06-2009 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amphitrite (Post 178007)
I've been looking at Dead Space and Fallout 3, trying to decide which to get. Would you recommend any over the other? At the moment I'm gearing towards Fallout 3. :-D

I highly recoment fallout 3 it is totally awsome it has an open game play were you can chose to do anything you really want if you want to run around and snipe people from afar you can or you can go up close and attack people with brass knuckles, you get to create your own character and be evil, good, or neutral. you get people who will follow you around and help you. the graphics are increadible and you even get to put things together to create new guns like the railway spike gun ( really fun it shoots railway spikes). just if you do get it be sure to do all of the side quest cos that makes it fun the main story quest are short. I also have dead space and it is really fun just it gets really repetetive walk into the room kill a couple of monsters then go to the next room and kill some more and over and over again.