Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/forum.php)
- Beginner Freshwater Aquarium (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/beginner-freshwater-aquarium/)
- - Water Conditioning (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/beginner-freshwater-aquarium/water-conditioning-21464/)
has anyone ever used or does use any of these products?
1. Aquarium Water Quality & Conditioners: Seachem Prime Water Conditioner
2. Aquarium Biological Water Conditioner: Drs. Foster & Smith Water Repair Series Colonize
3. Chlorine and Heavy Metal Removers: Water Repair Series Neutralize by Drs. Foster and Smith
or what do you prefer to use
i didnt understand the desc. is it for use when your tryin to establish a tank
It's a water conditioner to make tap water safe. I used it at initial setup and every time I do a water change. Any water going into my tank is treated with this product. Make sense??
ok i understand now. Thanks
I use Prime now and am going to stick with it. I used API stress coat and Tetre Aqua Safe, only to see my fish do a lot of flashing right after a water change and I was very careful about not overdosing. My fish stopped doing this after I switched to Prime. :-D
I use the API stress coat and stress zyme during my water changes. I've heard alot of good things about prime. You guys think it's something I should look into? I'm going to the LFS this weekend to see if they got any cory catfish in
Let me know what you think
Prime gets my vote.;-)
Prime here. It not only neutralizes chlorine, chloramine, and heavy metals, it will also detoxify ammonia and nitrites to a degree. It's a great all around product.
i'm convinced! Thanks guys! I'll make the switch this weekend
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:30 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.