Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/)
-   -   Game of thrones S03E09 Discussion (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/game-thrones-s03e09-discussion-197418/)

killavixen 06-04-2013 12:48 PM

Game of thrones S03E09 Discussion

Who watched sunday nights GoT? I did. And i may never another episode. It was so messed up. I hated it and i cried like a baby. Screw the lannisters. for real. And HBO for making most my favorite characters die. I hope Arya finds that guy and gets him to murder goffery.:BIGangry: Post what you think about the episode

jentralala 06-04-2013 07:52 PM

Well I read the books so I knew it was coming.

IMO while he didn't 'deserve' it per se, he kind of had it coming. Since he married her everything went down-hill.

Honestly I never really cared for any of them, but it was a pretty shocking scene. It cemented the reality of their world - no one is immortal.

Keep watching though, I promise it's not as bad as it seems ;) There will be vengeance.

OH! And, just for clarification because the show kind of glossed over it, it was not just the Lannister's idea. Frey was just as gleeful to do that.

And just to be devils advocate, why just hate the Lannisters? Honestly I kind of like them, (except Cersei. No one likes Cersei or her kids.) and Tywin did what he had to to ensure his family would remain safe (they DID kill his nephews and he has no idea if they killed Jaime or not, his 'only' son.) and in power.
To me it's Walder Frey and his batch, along with Bolton, who deserve the most contempt. They have absolutely no loyalty.

EDIT: Joffrey isn't really to blame for that one either, they showed that in the clip for next weeks ep. Joffrey does have sole responsibility for what happened to Ned, though.

killavixen 06-05-2013 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jentralala (Post 2242730)
Well I read the books so I knew it was coming.

IMO while he didn't 'deserve' it per se, he kind of had it coming. Since he married her everything went down-hill.

Honestly I never really cared for any of them, but it was a pretty shocking scene. It cemented the reality of their world - no one is immortal.

Keep watching though, I promise it's not as bad as it seems ;) There will be vengeance.

OH! And, just for clarification because the show kind of glossed over it, it was not just the Lannister's idea. Frey was just as gleeful to do that.

And just to be devils advocate, why just hate the Lannisters? Honestly I kind of like them, (except Cersei. No one likes Cersei or her kids.) and Tywin did what he had to to ensure his family would remain safe (they DID kill his nephews and he has no idea if they killed Jaime or not, his 'only' son.) and in power.
To me it's Walder Frey and his batch, along with Bolton, who deserve the most contempt. They have absolutely no loyalty.

EDIT: Joffrey isn't really to blame for that one either, they showed that in the clip for next weeks ep. Joffrey does have sole responsibility for what happened to Ned, though.

Well yea i like all the Lannisters except Cersei and Joffrey. And yea your right... it was Frey

Allison 06-11-2013 10:08 PM

Yeah try reading the book, the scene takes longer and you have to resist the urge to throw it out the window!! But yeah, each Lannister has to be judged individually, they're the family with the most character variety.

Sent from Petguide.com App