#1 ·
10 gallon - 6 columbian tetras and 1 cory catfish and then our Betta: Poohead

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
You should have named him rotting ground beef.... lol
Ridiculous? Yes very.

#5 ·
Off topic I know, but is your 6 year old son a vegetarian too? I ask because I am vegan and people always ask if I would make my kids (I don't have any lol this is a big what if question) vegan. I obviously always respond yes and then people try to criticize me for it. But all I have to say is, "If you were catholic would you raise your kids to believe in god?" I think we all know the answer to that question. Plus I would never feed my children something I wouldn't eat, it doesn't seem fair. But if he is a vegetarian do you find this to be a challenge or does he love his greens?

By the way, nice fish :nicefish: Lol I love the name.

#6 ·
<off topic>
Little Fizz, I actually became vegetarian 2 years ago (I'm highly allergic to fish so I couldn't just cut out red meat) due to my heart health and cholesterol, so I let my boys (hubby and son) make the decision to follow me or not. They didn't :) But they still eat the lean healthy meats and not just junk. Personally, I don't think it's anyone business if you would raise your children that way (even though I agree with you) so tell them to shove it ;)
</off topic>

#7 ·
I'm glad to hear you made a healthy choice!! I'm sure people wouldn't like steaks so much if they didn't eat any meat for a year and realized how much better they feel without it. I always thought I would just raise them vegan and when they were old enough if they wanted to eat other stuff they could. Lol thanks for your input though. Lol the whole "They didn't follow me" thing definitely means it wouldn't be easy to convert a 6 year old to veganism. Hahaha thanks again. Sorry about hijacking your thread with off topic discussion.

#10 ·
oh and I admire how you vegetarians can live without meat. I am allergic to chicken, turkey and now I am becoming allergic to ham so I kinda of am coming vegetarian without choice it sucks. no offense.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.