Tropical Fish Keeping banner

Hi from France

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  willow 
#1 ·
Hello everybody!

My name is Pierre and I'm a 27 years old french musician (for a living) and animal photographer (for pleasure!), living in Paris.

I came across this board while browsing google for fish forums other than french ones which are generally not helpfull...

I don't own an aquarium or fishes myself but I love taking them on picture...

My main purpose with coming here is to show you some of the pics I've been taking around Europe and Asia mostly... some of them for viewing pleasure (hopefully!), others for identification as sometimes, fishbase and other photographic websites are not helpfull enough...

I can also take a little time to make you discover some of our local aquariums in Europe and some other places i've been to (like Ocean Park, Jakarta and Hong-Kong fish markets, Sea world Indonesia and others)...
I will try to participate to this board as often as my schedule allows me to.

Thank you very much, everybody and see you soon with first fish pics!
Cheers!

P.S. : Here's my ugly self in Melaka Reptile Park (Malaysia) in winter 2005 with a huge saltwater croc... pic taken by the park's director)

See less See more
#4 ·
Bonjour, Pedro! Bienvenue sur le forum! J'espère que vous apprécierez la grande communauté que nous avons ici à FishForum.

I hope that we can convince you to expand your interest in fish beyond photography and into the wonderful realm of fishkeeping.

By the way, I love the crocodile picture! Little American alligators I can handle, but there's no way I'd get so close to a saltwater croc as big as that one.

#7 ·
hello
warm welcome to you.
love the picture with the corcodile.
thank you for sharing your pictures,that's very kind of you.
perhaps as mentioned we can tempt you into furthering your
interest in aquaria.
:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.