Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/forum.php)
- Freshwater and Tropical Fish (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/freshwater-tropical-fish/)
- - All in water Bubbler for 90 gallon (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/freshwater-tropical-fish/all-water-bubbler-90-gallon-189665/)
All in water Bubbler for 90 gallon
I have new bubbler in my 90 gallon tank. The kind that comes wth volacno/skull is what I have.
It says it is for 18 inches deep tanks or less.
1. Mine is deeper and not as strong as I would like.
2. I cant find where they make a stronger all in one system
3. I have no check valve on this, this is ok right?
4. I just like to have some movement on the other side of my 90 gallon freshwater tank. I have overflow and sump.
A little more info? I'm not quite certain what you mean by "all in one"?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:53 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.