Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/forum.php)
- Beginner Saltwater Aquariums (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/beginner-saltwater-aquariums/)
- - New tank (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/beginner-saltwater-aquariums/new-tank-1885/)
I've had my reef set up for a while. Just set a new one up and it is filled with algae.
What do I do?
1. Can you specify what algae is in your tank?:)
2. What is the size of your tank and what are its occupants?
3. How long has the tank been running?
4. What are the water parameters?
well the algea may be from your tank cycling. but we really do need more info on your tank to be sure of what it is.
Also along w/ what blue said what lighting are you using.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:45 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.