Tropical Fish Keeping banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wenatchee Dog Show.... Lots of pics.......

2K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Mirta 
#1 ·
We are having our big annual dog show this weekend for the AKC events. There's several Conformation rings, and 2 Obedience rings, and 1 Rally ring. My trainer had her Border Collie in both Utility and Rally Advanced, and NQ's in both. Her Sheltie on the other hand took 3rd place in Rally Novice B, which she didn't expect. She did great. Here's some pics.....

See less See more
#5 ·
wow!! i like those dogs,their georgous.
thanks for sharing your day out with us. :)
great pics,and the weather looked lovley too.

#9 ·
Mirta said:
Thank you for the pics! They are lovely! Where were your own dogs?

The eighth pic shows a Belgian Terveruen, I guess :roll: Malinois has short hair. Our dog trainer has a wicked Malinois.
Yup, I believe you are correct. I don't know a lot about Belgians, so wasn't too sure. ;)

As for my dogs, they stayed at home. I was gone for 3 hours or so, came home for lunch and let the dogs out, then went back for a few more hours. Next year I should have 2 dogs in the show, hopefully, lol. And if Betty gets over her issues, then maybe 3, lol.

#13 ·
Mirta said:
'Kicked out' for what a real dog should do! lol
hahaha.... A real dog shouldn't show aggression, lol. I can't wait, one more week and then I'm on vacation for 2 weeks. Going to use the 2 weeks to really work with the dogs, and especially Betty's issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.