Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Umm hello (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/introduce-yourself/umm-hello-17322/)

Deku 08-24-2008 08:07 PM

Umm hello

Hello, my name is kevin Im new to this community so i dont know the rules that much....i was in some other fish forum but they banned me because i had too many questions which i decided to put in a different thread a mod told me to stop posting soo much so i did and they kept telling me different things eventually everyone rosed up against me and got me banned even though all i did was ask some questions...i was nice to them an i explained that most of the times im bored and have nothing else to do so they told me to make a blog and random people will just come there so i did

ummm im sorry if i talk too much its in my nature i cant really help it....also if theres anything wrong that i did or do just explain to the point

Deku 08-24-2008 08:15 PM

Re: Umm hello

do any of you have any suggestions? im very hyper and cant help talking alot...

Deku 08-24-2008 08:24 PM

like as in amount of posts i can do per day? amount of questions? do i have to limit my talking?

Deku 08-24-2008 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deku
like as in amount of posts i can do per day? amount of questions? do i have to limit my talking?

no one wants to talk?

Lupin 08-24-2008 09:12 PM

Deku, welcome to Fishforum.com.

All forums you join uphold the rules. Without the rules, there will never be a community at all. Being a member is a privilege, not a right. Moderators are only volunteers who dedicate their time for the forums. The moderator you are talking about meant well. To post several times is classified as spamming and it is very annoying to be honest hence members will report it to the moderators to stop the problem. There are many things you can do aside from posting around forums.

I am removing the site's link as it is not fair for them especially as they are unable to defend their side in this forum although we do not need any dramas here. Thanks and enjoy.

Lupin

Deku 08-24-2008 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lupin
Deku, welcome to Fishforum.com.

All forums you join uphold the rules. Without the rules, there will never be a community at all. Being a member is a privilege, not a right. Moderators are only volunteers who dedicate their time for the forums. The moderator you are talking about meant well. To post several times is classified as spamming and it is very annoying to be honest hence members will report it to the moderators to stop the problem. There are many things you can do aside from posting around forums.

I am removing the site's link as it is not fair for them especially as they are unable to defend their side in this forum although we do not need any dramas here. Thanks and enjoy.

Lupin

oh Iam so sorry >< but what if i have like 50 questions? what could i do?

Lupin 08-24-2008 09:25 PM

Post them all in one thread and while you wait for answers, you can try researching for more information and update us what you learned from some questions you have been asking so people will correct your information as much as possible.

Deku 08-24-2008 09:32 PM

Quote:

Post them all in one thread and while you wait for answers, you can try researching for more information and update us what you learned from some questions you have been asking so people will correct your information as much as possible.

so can i make like a thread called "Questions on alot of aquaria keeping" ? or something of the sort so people dont get confused in a mashed up thread....? because im trying my best not to displease anyone...or annoy

Lupin 08-24-2008 09:49 PM

It's fine.8)

Deku 08-24-2008 09:52 PM

Quote:

It's fine.8)

yay :D :D :D