???posting pix

3K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  girlofgod 
#1 ·
why cant i post pix? how do i post pix?

#2 ·
St6_Devgru said:
why cant i post pix? how do i post pix?
Hi.:wave:

Simply, click "Upload Picture" on the right side where the link "Close Tags" is located. Then click "Browse". Go to your folder where the pics are stored. Then click "Open" and press "Send". Your picture should appear in seconds. Click "Standard" afterwards and the url code of the picture will appear in the Post Reply.:)

Make sure the format of your picture is not bmp or bpeg otherwise it will not work.

#4 ·
St6_Devgru said:
i get a blank page =D
That's odd. Can you email me your pics? I will upload them for you.:)

#6 ·
St6_Devgru said:
yay i was gonna ask you that Blue =D
Pls pm me when you send the email already. Just click the email button on my profile.:)
I'm rather lazy to check my email account.
:mrgreen:

#7 ·
By the way, may I know what internet program you're using? We had one member awhile back who has the same problem as yours. Was it Internet Explorer or Firefox?

#11 ·
St6_Devgru said:
wooow right on the money. fire fox. jsut as i suspected gotta use internet explorer huh?
I used one pc with firefox and I never have problems. By the way, I noticed your pics were more than 3500KB.:blink: You have to reduce them by 800x600 pixels or at least 500KB.
This is one reason why you failed to upload your pics.:)

#12 ·
St6_Devgru said:
my tank is kinda......eh...hmmm......low budget....cheap....hmmm....i could do better...waaay better geez so ashamed to send you my pictures bleh....
Doesn't matter. All that matters is sharing.:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.