Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   hey all! (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/introduce-yourself/hey-all-1456/)

newb_love4fish 11-21-2006 06:06 PM

hey all!
 
hey everyone im new to fish i dont have a tank yet but i thought i would gather information first before doing that...well.....hi!

Lauri 11-21-2006 06:08 PM

Re: hey all!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by newb_love4fish
hey everyone im new to fish i dont have a tank yet but i thought i would gather information first before doing that...well.....hi!

Hello, welcome to fishforum.com

Nick 11-21-2006 06:13 PM

Hi welcome aboard :D Feel free to ask any questions 8)

Nick

Mike 11-21-2006 06:25 PM

Welcome! Glad to have you with us :)

usmc121581 11-21-2006 06:45 PM

Hi welcome aboard. So what type of tank are you thinking about saltwater or freshwater.

Lupin 11-21-2006 07:31 PM

Hi and welcome aboard.:wave:

Hope you choose freshwater.:thumbsup: Can't have Usmc and his marine troops invade the whole forum.:tongue: :tease: Love to have the dazzling freshwater fish take over with the exception of monster fishies.:angel: :crazy:
:jk:

usmc121581 11-21-2006 07:34 PM

I think freshwater needs to take a break for a while. So blue your layed off till further notice.

Lupin 11-21-2006 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usmc121581
I think freshwater needs to take a break for a while. So blue your layed off till further notice.

:bluelaugh:
Sez who.:tongue: FW are easier and er..more popular than marine unless people trot over to shorelines and wonder if they want Nemo and Dory or not.:bluelaugh:

usmc121581 11-21-2006 07:44 PM

Quote:

FW are easier and er..more popular than marine
Yes freshwater is easier then saltwater but I would say saltwater is more popular

Lupin 11-21-2006 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usmc121581
Quote:

FW are easier and er..more popular than marine
Yes freshwater is easier then saltwater but I would say saltwater is more popular

Lol..How do you know that?:tongue: Surveys?:mrgreen: I hope not.:blueshake: If only Hollywood creates more films based on freshwater, then FW would be more popular.:welldone:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2