Tropical Fish Keeping banner

92 Gallon paldarium/ vivarium/ planted aquaria

4K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  gbbudd 
#1 ·
I see tank after tank vivarium after paldarium all thinking inside the box. Theres nothing that says you can't do what ever you dream of. We're creating a small slice of mother nature and trust me she's always expanding and changing the rules is she not? The first picture is a tank i started three months ago. The rest are the last creation and my first. The water fall area is basicaly unchanged for now other then the plants have grown a bit. However one the planted area is established i will be revmping the falls a bithttp://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z232/gbbudd/?special_track=nav_tab_album

#8 ·
Shadowhawkiv said:
Wow, what did you use to landscape that waterfall?
primarily lace rock whick raises the ph levels but it's what i wanted to i compensate for it. the rest is anything i felt would grow peat moss, mosses theres even a bonsai tree everything gets watered by the falls

#11 ·
the upper section has things like slugs milipeads and water crickets. hitch hickers that came in with wood i gathered or in moss who knows. the tank it's self has about 50 fish all small and peaceful. embra tetra, galaxy rasbora, bristle nose pelco, Agoo boo's, amano shrimp.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.